Thursday, January 04, 2007

I MADE IT!!!

I can't believe I haven't written this here yet, but I got big news:

I MADE THE CONCORDIA CHOIR!!!!

This is the big concert choir that tours through some of the states every spring, wooooot! The last week before christmas I got an e-mail saying there was an opening for an alto 2 and a barryton, so I signed up for an audition of course! I felt that the audition went ok, wasn't perfect, but close to it. I even managed to smile a little and relaxe and show my personality, which apparently had something to say in the matter according to the evalutaion sheet. The next day I checked my e-mail probably 50 times before I finally got the good news - I was their new alto 2!!!!
Most of you know that I have been mad at myself for not being able to try out for this choir, and here was my chance. I grabbed it, and what do you kow, I got in! Even if I hadn't gotten in, I would at have had the chance to try out for it, and that was all I wanted - a chance. So getting in is just a GREAT bonus, hihi.

Go to http://www.cord.edu/dept/music/ensemble/choir/tour/ and see where we are going!

CAN'T WAIT!!! :D :D :D :D

No comments: