Monday, December 18, 2006

Preparing for Christmas!

I have just found out how much I LOVE Christmas. I was so lucky to be invited with Fran and Momoko to their friend Katie down to Minneapolis, and I figured that would be funnier than staying up in the dorms until my family got here, hehe. We've been here since Friday, and I have loved every minute of it. I have been shopping alittle, met Katie's family and had dinner with them (they are all so nice, and a little Norwegian of course, hehe), met her friends, went out to eat, I even found a gift for my boyfriend, hihi. And for others too of course!
Yesterday we decorated their Christmas-tree, and I took over 250 pictures. Not even kidding. Some are of course deleted, that's the beauty of digital camera's! :D I got some REALLY cute picture's of Momoko and Fran in front of the fireplace and while decorating, and some of me of course, hehe. Posting when I can upload my pics to a computer with internet!

Well, I better go get dressed and stuff, later

3 comments:

maren-audhild said...

god jul:) hurrahurrahurra:)

maren-audhild said...

I morra starter jeg på ungdomsskolen på dokka!
engelsklærer i 10ende. wish me luck;)

Annema said...

Yay!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!