Thursday, January 18, 2007

Life is good

Alright, I admit I am a pretty positive person in general, but life is good these days! I feel like I put a descent amount of time into my homework/school, take time to meet friends, work out and good around.
I just came back from my second cello lesson, and she said I had good progress and had a totally different sound compared to put first lesson. I am very motaivated for this, and I even felt I didn't get to practice as much as I wanted, so I think this is going to be a productive semester!!! :D

When walking to my lesson today it had just started to snow again outside, and I couldn't help smiling. A little snowflake found it's way to my cheek, and melted there, tickling me so I giggled, hihi. Isn't it funny how these little things can brighten your day? It's still snowing a little bit out. The flakes are few and far apart, but I love the way you can see them dance around, making their way to the ground after a tumbling journey from above... Dance my dear ones, dance!

No comments: