Saturday, January 20, 2007

Social time

I must admit - last semester I wasn't very social. So this semester I am going to do something about that!
So I've been dining with friends a few times, hung out with them on occasions, and the funniest thing was inviting Tessa (a Norwegian student here, the only one from the same school as I) over for some brown/goatcheese on Wednesday! She has missed that stuff sooo much, and when she took her first bite, she was in heaven. Gotta post her picture, hihi:



Thursday I was at the grocery bingo they have here every once in a while, just Fran and I! We brought our spanish homework, and some german and Norwegian chocolate, YUMMMM! And somehow I got in a realtionship with a gay guy during the night, haha.... Anyway, I am enjoying myself a little more than this fall, and it actually give me more energy and more motivation to do good in school! So so far it's all good!

Fran with bingo, books and CHOCOLATE!


This weekend I am going to a couple of recitals (small concerts that features one student) and I am even invited out for dinner to celebrate my celloteachers birthday! At the same time the Norwegians are gathering up at a "pizza-party" the Norewgian dude here is throwing for the two new Norwegian students here, so I'm a little torn to be honest. I want to get to know the other celloists, but I also want to hang out with the Norwegians, so.... Well see! It's all good anyway!
See ya in a week ;)

No comments: