Thursday, November 30, 2006

Concert coming up!

My goodness!
This week had been interesting. We started our intensive week of rehearsal Sunday night, and we have our first Christmas Concert tomorrow already! Tuesday we had a pretty bad day, Dr. Clausen got PRETTY upset with us, and the rest of the faculties weren't very impressed with us either.
Yesterday we pulled it together and it was 4.5 notches better as Dr. Clausen said, hehe. After Psalm 150 my entire body was shaking, and I was gasping for air, sweat running down my back. But what a great sound! WOW!!!!! :D
Everybody was a little down after yesterdays lecture, but after that runthrough we all felt better I think. I really took in all that was happening, and I' really looking forward to the concert!!!! Mom, I know you know this, but you are truly missing out here... I'll try as much as i can to get someone to film it!

And just a little observation for those who watch that Bible TV-series that runs during Christmas, some kind of calymation or something: remember the voice that is the storyteller/the voice of God there? I think we got him here!!! So funny, the guy reading the texts from the Bible during the concert sounds JUST like him. It's GREAT!! I love it, just love it.

Today we will be shown the light/mural show they are playing during the concert, I'm looking forward to that! I took some pics the other day, and will take some more tonight! Here are some of the pics from yesterday:


Dr. Clausen (on the floor!) and Mr. Smith


Kelly and Amanda have mixed feelings about the concert! *giggle*


Opening mural (I think, hehe)


I had a fun day at school today; we danced West-African dances in World Musics!! You all know I love to dance, and this was just a fun as it sounds, hihi. A bit different than the other Farican dances I am familiar with, but still lots of fun. I got a few pics from that too of course!


I took small videoshots too, but I can't load them here. I might use YouTube if I figure out how to work that stuff though, so watch out for a link one of these days! :)
Now I need to read english. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like every other choirrehearsal before big conserts! I`m so sorry that I can`t come to see and listen! I just want to cry!!
A big hug from Mamma!!

Annema said...

It's all good mom :) I'll see you sson though, I can't wait! :D