Friday, November 10, 2006

Busy, but nice!

After last week I needed a good, sufficient week - and I got a semi thing, but at least I got some stuff done, and I was more social and just had a better time than last week..! So here are some of the highlights of this week:

Monday
- Audition for the International Student Organization, I will be singing "Den fyrste song" at the festival we have next week! :) I'll probably throw in a "stev" too, we'll see.
- Went swimming with Tessa :)

Wednesday
- Handed in our 3rd Summary/Response paper in English :S

Tuesday
- Had World Musics exam, woah... gonna be interesting to get back!

Thursday
- Had a presentation of Samba in World Musics with two others in my class, we've had some fun preparing for that, oh my, haha.
- Had a nice workout :)

Friday
- Got quiz back, 19/20, was one word which I kind of knew I screed up.
- Had our first mass-rehearsal for the Christmas concert, fun! What wasn't so fun though was that one girl fainted and had a small seizure, yikes. But she was ok.
- Went to the a musical they put up here on campus - which I SO wish i could be a part of, but I missed the auditions.... Besides, I think it crashed with stuff, and I probably was better of spending my time on other stuff. Like chatting :P haha... Anyway, it was FUN!! :D


This weekend Vocal Jazz Ensemble has their first real concert, looking forward to it! Gonna make someone tape it, don't worry, hehe.
Oh, and by the way, you should all stop by Chapel Choir's new website!!
Go to
www.concordiachapelchoir.com
and see for yourself, we have video's there! :D

That's all for now, see you all later!
Adding a picture just because :)

No comments: