Sunday, November 05, 2006

What goes up most go down

And so it did this week.
Started with me going to bed a little too late a few days, and then I skipped the workouts a little cause I was tired, and then I skipped homework cause I was sleepy, and next thing you know I even didn't show up for one of the classes cause I was so tired.
I was almost at the point of giving up, and felt like skipping school the next day. But said to myself that if I skipped school this would become an endless evil circle, so got up and went to school. Thank goodness! Still felt a little depressed and out of focus, and almost fell asleep during yoga, but I was there and did it.

Then, Friday I hooked up with Tessa and went swimming, and that was very much needed. We made a deal about going to workouts 3 times a week together, and it's nice to have someone to go with. Makes it harder to skip them! ;) And who knows, maybe I'll drag her along into the weight room too? *hihi* :P

So far I've done quite a bit of homework today, and it feels good. Going to a concert later today, the Concordia Orchestra just came back from a tour and is holding their Homecoming concert today! :) Jenna is in the orch. and she is pretty pooped after the tour, hehe. But I'm sure it'll be good!

Here is a picture from another pullover that was made RIGHT outside our window, hihihi, we payed close attention, and the officer was kind of cute, so...hihihi. Here it is!



Today I got a lot of homewrok done, so I feel a whole lot better! I started making plans for "tomorrow", and it works like a charm :D
See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it mr Haugen in that policecar??

Annema said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I doubt it's him mom, but he was pretty cute, so I wouldn't mind knowing his name, hihi... :P