Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ridiculous!

I forgot to post this!!!

Last weekend I had more fun than I have had for quite some time!
Me and a few friends, mostly international students were going to this Mexican restaurant, "Mexican Village" or something, hehe. Anyway, Jillian said we could walk over, and we don't really have a car, so we had no choice anyway. None of them had been there before, so we didn't know exactly how far it would be.
So we start walking. And keep on walking. And walking. And walking, and walking and walking, haha, we walked probably 2 miles or so! Me being a Norwegian and all I can stand some pretty bad weather, but the wind here is fierce!!! But it wasn't all THAT bad after getting warm from walking, but the wind here gets bad...wow.
Anyway, we finally got there, and we had some VERY nice food, and got VERY full, oh my.... Not good at all, not gonna do that again until Christmas at least! I was just smiling as we went back (very nice to walk off that dinner btw) cause we looked like we were in the Arctic or something, hoods and scarfs and beanies and mittens, hair blowing everywhere, hahaha.... FUN!!!! :D

Here is a picture:

No comments: