Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oops!

I just realized that I didn't tell you how my concert with Vocal Jazz went!! Well, it went fine, Momoko was kind enough to tape the whole thing for me, so I got it all on tape!! :D There is also a cd with just the audio, so I'll have a better audio tape than the camera can do.

And Friday night ISO had this Showcase, and I sang "Den Fyrste Song" as act number two. Got someone to tape this one too! ;) It was a great show, lots of different stuff, dances and songs and even a chinese "ako" I think she called it, a stringinstrument that looks like they attatched two strings to a broom shaft, hihi. So fun to see and listen to though! :)



After the show Fran and Jillian and me went to hang out at Erbert's and Gerbert's, nice :)
PIC:



Last night Fran and I went out at 10.30 to look at the stars - there was supposed to be a meteorshower with it's peak at 11.15 or something. I didn't know that Fran was a Astronomy-fan until yesterday, that's awesome!!! Her father is an astronomy teacher, so she grew up with loking at stars and planets and all that cool stuff! :D That is just so cool, now I have someone to look at the stars with, hihi. It was a little cold, but I had a fantastic time! :D

Today - who knows what will happen..!

No comments: