Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What a weekend!

I haven't had a chance to write about this weekend until now, so now I heaps to say!
First of all - this past weekend must have been one of the greatest since I got here! The weather was incredible, and I joined this seminar with a Mr. Paul Oakley, a FANTASTIC lecturer. The topic was Church music, but I think he could have made it about anything, and we would still be amazed. He said some things that really made me think, and without saying too much here - one can make wonders in life, and most of them you can make sure happens by doing what you can with the oppotunities given to you. THank you Mr. Oakley! :D

Sunday evening we went for a jog and ended up running along Red River which divides Fargo and Moorhead. It was so hot that i was soaked in sweat even though I wore only a spaghettis strap and knee-long pants! And I regret that I didn't bring my camera after all, because the light and the trail was just so beautiful. So we went for walk Monday, but it was getting dark real fast when we went out, so not all the pics are as good as they could have been. But here is one at least!

The picture was my idea, isn't it fun? *hihi*

Also, Monday there was another event: I mentioned me going to an audition for a part in a very small choir within the Chapel Choir last week, and Monday Mr. Smith decided. The tiny choir conisists of only on person from each voice, and guess who got the part for the altos!?!?!?! MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I beat 4 other altos, both from the 1. and 2. alto group, hihi. *proud*
We will be performing during chapel tomorrow/today (Wednesday that is), and hopefully I'll get someone to film it! I'm a little excited, hihi.

Went shopping with Janice today (tuesday), she is so great, and helps me out a LOT. So mom, make sure you get her a REALLY good christmaspresent!!! I finally got to treat her a meal today too, she deserves something really great though.

Oh, and had the test on North Indian music today. Holy crap, if I may say so. Don't think it'll be a good one, but at least I won't flunk I hope....!

Well, I better get going, going to the writing center to work on my second hand-in in english! :)
Talk later peeps, and keep giving me comments, it's fun to read!!
*hugs*

2 comments:

maren-audhild said...

hei! jeg leser alle bloggene dine og blir litt imponert over deg:) hvor har du fått all inspirasjonen fra;) har den ligget og ventet i de siste 4 åra;) hihi
bra å lese at du trives!
men hva er adressa di?
klemklem

Annema said...

Så kos at du leser alt, da blir jeg glad! :)
Inspirasjonen har vel liggi og venta i noen år ja, så er deilig å endelig få bruk for den! Føles veldig godt, blir nesten salig :)
Nå fikk du adressa mi her om dagen, men skriver den her fordet jeg:
Bogstad East 205, CPO 3595
901 8th St S, Moorhead
MN 56562