Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blessed

This week has been a little busy, but then again I like being busy,
so it was fine, hihi.
Friday there was this salsanight here at school, and of COURSE I attended it! Franziska (german girl) and I danced the night away, and I learned Cha cha cha and a tiny bit of Tango!!!!!
Me and Seth dancing slasa:


Then we met up with some other friends and talked for a bit before going to Anna's place, one of the norwegian girls here. But after she finished that second drink she had, we found out this was not the place to stay, so we went to Denny's to get some food! And here is the picture of us goofing around after the salsa, I learned a lot of unuseful stuff, haha.


And I'll add another one just for fun for ya, hihi:


Saturday was the anticlimax, and it was extremely boring until the sun began to set. It had been hot and humid all day, and after being stuck inside all day I went for a walk. Went all alone cause all my friends were busy doing homework, hehe. So brought my camera and went outside, and it was just so surreal..!
It's 8. of October and 81 fahrenheit at 7pm at night, and the sun lit up the sky in a beautiful way, it was just surreal, like twilight zone or something..! I took some pictures, but you never really get to capture the feelings and the mood unless you have a great camera, and I REALLY don't have a great cam, hehe. (Another hint there mom!)
I also went to a costume shop, had some fun looking at stuff there for halloween, and they had some really good ones! :D
Spent the rest of the night just feeling a peace, content and like I'm truly at the right place at the right time here. And it makes me happy, and it makes me want to go places, makes me want to achieve my goals, whatever they may be. I feel blessed, and I am so greatful that I got the chance to go here.
Life is good! :)

Sunday I got a call from Janice who invited me for a Norwegian Folkdanceshow, so I went to see them. They are performing at the Høstfest next weekend, and they were fun to watch, and quite good! All from Telemark of course, haha. Was nice to see, and there were free cookies after, hihihi.....!

And I'm trying a new "diet" this week - eating very small meals every two hours! I seem to be hungry all the time, so figured I'd give it a try. So we'll see how it works out! And now I'm off to go for a run, so see you all later!

And guys; find your passion - it's truly worth it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAA, det er saa digg aa lese! :o) *kosemose*

Annema said...

Bra du koser deg med lesing da! :)
Jeg koser meg ihvertfall her borte! ;)