Thursday, October 19, 2006

Artsy fartsy

Apparently I "signed up" for some stuff, and now I need to make sure that people get this:
The first 5 people that write me a comment on this post will receive some art form me - IF you post this stuff on your own blog!
See, there is a catch, hehe... I just wanted some art from my cousin, that's why I'm posting this stuff. Don't even know if I got any art, but I'll find some for ya if you do what you're supposed to do!

Here is the "official" statement:
*The first 5 to comment will receive "some kind of art". It can be a small painting, poem, picture ect.. I can't guarantee the quality, so you will not be allowed to go "hey, this suck!" afterwards! The only catch is that you have to post the same in your journal. So go for it.*

Leaving you with a small "piece of art" right here, hihi... :P

5 comments:

.: Maya :. said...

Me wants arts!

Annema said...

And so thou shall have. :P

maren-audhild said...

også jeg:)

Anonymous said...

Hva er detta? Arts? Moro!

Annema said...

Dere må skrive det samme på bloggen deres, så får dere noe ;)