Thursday, October 26, 2006

Still going strong, but...

Yeah, still going strong, but I can definitely feel that my efforts so far has taken it's toll. I'm needing more sleep these days, and if i don't get it, the days get long and I get tired. But it's just a matter of getting to bed in time! Nothing I can't overcome, hehe.

School is still going good, Got good grades on the latest tests and stuff in English, and we had our first TAPED test in conducting! Yes, we get it all on DVD, hihi... I feel like I did an ok job, but after seeing some of the others I know I could have done it even better. I think I should team up with someone and work together before exams just to exchange ideas and stuff. I worked with a classmate now too, but she has never conducted before, so there are of course limitations to what kind of feedback she can give. Still, it's good practise! Ultimately it's all up to me! :)
Anyway, I was getting to my grade: I got an A!! :D

I really hope I can keep up the good work in this class, and also improve in the other classes I have! It's just a matter of keeping up the good work, and making it even better! :D Motivation is the key! It's kind of a cricle: You need motivation to do a good job, when you do a good job you get results, and good results gives even more motvation! :D

Leaving you with a couple of pics from a birthdayparty we were at this weekend, hehe.

Same old same me ;)


Prashan managed to spill cake all over me when passing the cake around, hihi. (And yes, I managed to eat most of it, haha)


Birtday kid :D


Oh, and we had a little session where we played Balinese music! We had a blast, it was SO much fun, I got all excited, hihi. Since we don't have Balinese instruments we had to make up stuff, so that's what we did! So here is a picture from that!!

2 comments:

maren-audhild said...

moro å se at du fortsatt likner på deg sjøl;)
klem

Annema said...

Hihi.. Ser du på neste post så kanskje du forandrer mening, haha. Men moro var det! :D