Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh my

Busy week! Or something...!
Started out with more snow Thursday, hihi:

Doesn't it look pretty in white? *giggle*

Well, the snow melted that same day, and then Homecoming started! It opened with a bonfire by the footballstadium, and we had lots of fun freezing our noses off, hihi. Throwing in a more artistic pic from that one:


Friday night there was the Harvest ball, which we of course attended! The Harvest ball is a semi-formal ball, but some people REALLY dress up! I brought only one dress, so that's what I wore, hehe.
Here's a pic!

Or two :P

Maybe even three? *hihi*


After the ball I hung out with a few friends at their appartment and stayed up until 5am, haha.... Got some good stories from that "event", ask me about it, hihi.

Saturday was the famous Homecoming parade, and that was pretty fun! The weather was BEAUTIFUL, and candy was thrown, so I was pretty happy! A happy Cobber, hehe. Then there was the footballgame which we lost BIGtime, goodness; 49-14. Wow. But that night they had the John Holm's Dance, which had a beach theme to it this year. I'll just show you a few pics, haha:





I only slept 3,5 hours night to Saturday, and after all this stuff going on, I was pretty tired at 1am in the morning:

Momoko thought I looked like a teddybear and took a picture - if I had a teddybear that looked like that, I'd get me a new one! Haha....


Sunday was pretty relaxing, got some homework done and just chilled! Oh, and Fran and I went for a jog outside, the weather was really gorgeous today too! I have HEAPS of nature pics from that trip, so if you wanna see how the path along Red River looks like, i think I got most of it in pictures, haha. Here is one though:



Then I sang mom her birthdaysong over Msn, happy birthday mom!!! :D My mom is the greatest mom out there, I am so lucky to have the parents that I have. They are like yin and yang, and I got the best from both of them! ;)


This week has been a bit lazy, the rain kicked in again, draining energy from my body, although I haven't been really tired. Today we went to the Hjemkomst Center to see the exhibit they had there, so we got the see the Stavkirke they have there, a replica of a church by Sognefjorden! Unfortunately we didn't get to see the Vikingship they have cause they're fixing it, but we got to see a lot of stuff from it! Hehe. Here is a picture anyway:


(Disregard the car :P)

I also FINALLY got my insurance papers, and guess what my mom had put in there??!!!?? FREIA MELKESJOKOLADE!!! I was in 7th heaven I tell ya! And in there was also the cd from the guys back home in Sjeselong that did a recording without me (rude :P), so now I have them here with me, I like it boys!


And now I REALLY need to do homework, so catch you later!
(Man this is along post..!)

No comments: