Friday, September 22, 2006

Rain has come

Yes, autumn is here, the rain has come, but I'm still in a good mood, hihi. Funny thing, the trees here are still quite green, but leaves are falling off a bit. But it's all good :D

Had an english vocabulary test this Wednesday, and from what I could tell from the peek I had, I got 29 out of 30! My one sentence on the word "impending" was a little off, guess that's why I didn't Ace it. But still pretty good! :) We also handed in out first real paper, I'm a little curious of how it'll turn out! Been to the Writing Center twice to perfect it, so should be good.
And after conducting I told our teacher Rene Clausen hi from Thomas Caplin, and we chatted a little, and he said, "Hey, good job today", hihi. "Everything is going so wellll..!" (From Moulin Rouge, hehe)

And I've had my blood drawn for the VERY FIRST TIME! I am so proud, hihi...!! I was a little scared cause I've heard some nasty stories about getting big bruises and almost wounds from having to do it several times cause they can't hit the vein! But I have good veins to draw from, so it was all good!! :D

This weekend we have the Family weekend, Janice is coming over Saturday to take part in some activities with me, looking forward to it!
Monday I have my first graded "exam" in conducting class, oioi, nervous about that one. I should do good though, gonna practice lots!

But gotta run, class soon!
Later!

No comments: