Monday, September 18, 2006

Breakthrough!

We had no internet this weekend, so here is my blog written
Saturday 16th of Sept 2006!


Breakthrough!

The last two days have been glorious!! Thursday I had my first tutor-session, and I just have to say: I lOVED it. Why don't we have that stuff back home? ;) Anyway, we cleared up a lot of stuff, and coming to school Friday felt SO much better! We have a little quiz every Friday to check how we are doing, and my last test went straight to hell to say the least. This time I think I got it right! All of it! :D Talk about a turnaround, hehe..! So that just made me feel a whole lot better about Materials of Music, which has been the class I've feared the most. So now it's all good!! :D
Right now I'm more worried about Aural Skills, there is just a LOT to learn and do, hoho. Some people might know of my lack in being able to read rhythms, and although it is getting better all the time, I still have a hard time with some of the hardest stuff we have here. And doing seperate rhythms in each hand at the same time, WHOA, that's a new one! But I'm getting the hang of that one too!

Conducting was good yesterday too, I volunteered again, and did good. Funny really, When I do the impulsive stuff I don't get nervous, I don't really have to time to build any nervousness, hehe. But when we prepare home I totally freak out, kind of funny, but understandable too I guess.
English was fine too, I actually think I write better in english than I do in Norwegian, haha...!!! Nothing important to report there anyway. I just the same active person. :)

So what else is new...? I really have no idea! Going to the "Heritage Hjemkomst Center" this Sunday with the international students, that'll be fun I think, at least for me who's Norwegian! :) Also going to a baseballgame tomorrow maybe, I have no idea really, haha. I've also been a good girl doing my exercising, starting out slowly and building it up. My back is feeling a lot better, yoga does wonders! :D

Oh, and Thursday I filmed around campus, and also a bit of choir rehearsals!! I'm hoping to film a little later on when we have gotten it all under our skins! Now I just need to get that batterycharger that's gone missing.... Did I leave it back home? *confused*

Friday night we went out to this place just by West Acres (a big mall in Fargo), and I took some pics, adding a couple here! The rest can be seen on MySpace at ........

See ya'll later!

No comments: