Monday, September 18, 2006

Busy weekend!

I had the busiest weekend this weekend, which rally was a good thing! Maybe not for my homework, but those are minor details, hihi.
Saturday I went to a baseballgame, see picture further down! Franziska and Maureen (both international students) are in this Family Friendship program where you go to spend some time with a family once a month or so, and Kristin, their "mom" gave us free tickets and took us! Very nice lady! :)
Then we worked out and had a NICE dinner, oioi, haha.
Hawkeye and us gals!




Sunday I was invited to Janices to celebrate Marsha, Connie and Kathie who all turned 50 this year! A LOT of pepole came over, nice to meet them all! :)
I hd to leave in the middle of the party to go to an International Picnic at the Hjemkomst Center, we ate and ate and talked, all 3 Colleges around Fargo Moorhead got togehter for it (just international students though), so we met two other Norwegians, hihi. Kinda fun!
Then I went to the Writing Center to work on an english-paper, that was very nice. Going again "today" (I usually write this stuff when another day has stared in Norway, so tomorrow is today for those guys), aka Tuesday to finish it up. Wohooo!

Today, Monday, I just had a regular day. Got that test I was so excited about last week today, and I didn't do as good as I thought, but at least it wasn't all wrong!! :D So things are looking up at least, hihi. Stay positive, right? Climb every mountain and so on! :)

So I'm still doing good, reality is catching up, but so far so good. I'm early for every class (can you believe it??? :P) and pay good attention, which you need to do in these small classes anyway! :)
But I better go to bed soon, so see you later!

No comments: