Monday, February 05, 2007

Shaping up

This past week has been even busier, wow...!
I told my dear beloved boyfriend that I usually never have one whole hour where I am not doing ANYTHING (in other words; relaxing), and he was shocked and couldn't understand how I do it. But actually - it works better than having a LOT of time on my hands, then I never get to do anything at all usually. Now I don't have time to think about being lazy, and it's fabulous! :D So here is what I did last week:

The week started out pretty easy, the weather getting colder which gave me a pleasant surprise Wednesday morning! It wasn't really snowing, but it wasn't really NOT snowing either; the air was filled with twinkling crystals dancing around, floating like light feathers touched by the light wind. I couldn't help smiling, it was truly beautiful!

I also had a Spanish test Wednesday, and I feel I rushed it a little, so it's probably not as good as it could have been... But I'll just have to wait and see! I did a lot of Spanish homework this weekend, and Tessa helped me a little, hihi.

Thursday morning I woke up to more snow, and that's ALWAYS a nice surprise these days! I had my cello as usual, and in the middle of my lesson my celloteacher paused for a second and said: "I like what you do - I like you!" *cheer* That actually made my day! That's just a great compliment!
Thursday night Tessa, Fran, Momoko, Lorena, Meredith, Juliane and Aleks went to HoDo, and one of the guys we ran into last Saturday was playing with some other guy. Just regular Rock/Pop/Jazz stuff. Then we managed to run into a couple of Danish guys, FUN!! They are attending NDSU this semester, doing majors in technology or something. Tessa got, without warning really, pretty drunk, we goofed around and ended up driving those guys home. But we had fun as usual, hehe... ;)





Friday it was a liiiittle hard getting up in the morning, but not as bad as it could have been, hehe. Friday night Tessa and and I were supposed to go to this place to do some salsa dancing, but we couldn't find the place; we ran up and down dosntown Fargo, but there was no sign of salsa dancing people. Long story short - we found them after a lot of running, cab-driving and -waiting, but then it was over. So we went to HoDo, found a republican that Tessa could argue with, and finished off by talking until 5am in Tessa's appartment. (Without the republican, by all means!)

Saturday was pretty relaxed, I liked it, hihi.... Sunday I swam again, with Tessa I guess, hehe.... The weather is FREEEEZING these days, but it's been kind of nice, we get more snow almost every day, the sun is shining higher and higher in the sakies, and I love it! :D

Think I'm gonna put next week in another post, this is getting long! Oh, and:

No comments: