Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spring is DEFINITELY arriving!!!!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!!!!!!!!!
That's pretty much how I feel these days. The mini tour gave me so much energy, and my body doesn't seem to want to slow down any time soon! Wuite annyoing when you need to do homework and you can't even focus for more than 5 mintues at a time - at the most!

- Well, Monday there was definitely a change in the weather - sun is melting the snow creating water puddles all over! Had a voice methods test today - which I totally had forgotten about! Oops... I studied for an hour before, and I will pass it (I hope) but the grade won't be superb! Or who knows, it might be fine, haha....
Went to Tessa in the afternoon, she had Annema-abstinences, hihi.... Stayed at hers until 4.30am to finish my paper - it took me 7 hours to write 2 pages and one paragraph. This is how my body is working these days. And no, I'm not on drugs or drinking coffee...!!!!

- Tuesday I thought I would be dead beat, but noooooooo, still the same bzzzzzzzzzz-feeling. And frankly, it's getting to the point where it very annoying, at least when I need to do homework. But at least I don't have much truoble getting up in the morning! *hihi*
Had a spanish test, which I think went alright, except the essay at the end. I started making stuff up, haha.... So we'll see! Tried doing homework, didn't work out too well for long, but got my stuff done at least. Even got time to cut Paul's hair! *proud*
Weather is getting warmer and warmer, weeeeeee, it'll probably be gone by the time we get back from tour, cause I am soon going on a tooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

- Wednesday I woke up at 5am to pack the rest of my stuff. Weather is getting warmer and windier, not sure I like the wind too much, hehe.
Had my final presentation in Music methods for the classroom, got an A! :D Well, ok, fine, I shouldn't have problems getting an A in this class, but I'm still happy about it :)
Was invited to Jillians to have dinner with her and her mom and Fran (who made Apfelstrudel, yum!). We had a delicious tex-mex meal! Pictures here:




- Thursday I worked out in the morning, had cello whereas my teacher told me a carried myself elegantly - that totally made my day!!! - worked on an essay/analysis, had tutoring. STILL feel hyper, but can focus a little more at least, hehe. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Friday in conducting: First of of all, got an A- on conducting an arrangement of Per spelmann, hehe... TEhn Dr. Clausen said: Guess what, we're leaving this afternoon at 4pm instead of tmorrow morning at 5am!!! So I worked out (to unwind) and packed and left! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, ON A TOUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(That's all for now because of the tour, wait for update!)

2 comments:

maren-audhild said...

artig å lese at du trives så godt:)
hurra!

Anonymous said...

Jeg blei helt gira av den postinga der altsaa!! Jeg vil ha din energi!!!!!! :o)