Thursday, February 15, 2007

Last week

Time flies fast when you're having fun - or when you're just super-busy, hehe.... This is for the week from the 5th until the 11th of February!

Monday.... Hm........ Yeah, what happened Monday? Not much I think! *hihi*

Tuesday I went swimming with Tessa I think. Or maybe not...? Don't remember, haha... what a great week!!!! :P

Wednesday I had two tests, in Spanish and music methods. They both seemd to go fairly good, so no worries there! I also went to a meeting with LeadNow - when I have been to 6 of those meetings, I will receive a certificate that says I am fit to lead, hihi... I'm being such a good girl! ;)

Thursday we surprised a Sri Lanka'n friend with a cake and stuff at midnight, as her birthday was Friday, that was fun! No real party, it was a weekday after all, hehe.


Friday we had a "formal" birthday party for Buddhinie, we went to a great mongolian restaurant, much like Mr. Hong back home with stuff you can pick on your own and watch them cook. GREAT food!!!



After that Tessa and I went to HoDo as usual, hihi... We met some Ukranian and Russian people, and I met a funny hairdresser and stuff, I had a good time as usual! Don't know if there's much more to say about that night really. We stayed until everyone was gone as usual too, cabs har hard to get a hold of, goodness grief! But it's all good when you don't have to pay a dime, hihi....


Saturday I was picked up by Don (Lyle's cousin) and drove down to Alexandria where I was to sing at Lyle's church Sunday. We went to "The Mousetrap" (by Agatha Christie) that night at the local theatre, and a funny thing happened: the man handing out programs had a "lusekofte" on! So I started talking and it turned out he had lived 1 year Vesterålen in Norway, and his son, which I know, was in my class last year! Coincidenses are fun! :)


Sunday morning it was time to sing! I sang "Mitt hjerte alltid vanker" (My heart always wanders), and they all liked it very much. What was most fun though, was that the musical director came up to me, barely said hi and then asked if I wanted to sing in the choir that day, haha... So I did! And of course a bunch came up to me afterwards citing their one Norwegian phrase they knew, hehe... But that was just fun, I don't mind it at all, it's nice to meet new people! Anyway, here are a couple of pics:



After church I had to leave to get back home - I wwnt to "The Miracleworker" at the thatre on campus, a play about Helen Keller, it was amazing! Then I went to Tessa's and did homework and stuff, you know, hehe... ;) So that was that week! Keep a lookout for this weeks elabboration! *giggle*

No comments: