Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Concerts

Well, that was that, we did all our Christmas Concerts here in Moorhead! It has been GREAT, and the last two performances were just WONDERFUL!! I gave it all I had, which my voice probably can confirm, hehe. There are a few pieces I just can't help but sing my lounges out, they're just beautiful and powerful. I feel so privileged, and I am enjoying every minute right now!
This Wednesday we will be going to Minneapolis to do our two Concerts down there, in Orchestra Hall, a fairly HUGE place, hihi. Really looking forward to it!! :D And after that it will all be done with and we go back to our "normal lives" and exams and stuff. Can't wait! Ha...ha........
Anyway, here is a pic or two:

Mr. Smith while we gather up for warmups


Anne Marie and Anne Marie in front of the mural!


The last mural! :D


This weekend has just been fabulous, Friday evening we got some snow, wohoooo!!!! And last night it started snowing again, so this morning I woke up to a Winter Wonderland! :) I took some pictures this morning and came almost late for class, but the sun was just SO incredible I had to get a shot of it! So enjoy :)

No comments: