Monday, August 28, 2006

Roomies

Hello again to all ;)

I thought I'd introduce my roommates to you all, so behold:




This is Cecily Hewes, she is a senior here at Concordia, and she is a total sweetheart! We get along very well. She taking art this year, but she's not sure what she wanna do for a living yet.
Next!





This is Heather Leet who is a Junior here at Concordia. She is majoring in nursing, and she's going to have a very busy year. This is who I share my bedroom with, and she's a cool girl, hehe. Don't know her all that well yet, but she seems nice! :) Both Heather and Cecily sing in the women's choir over here! :D
Next! :P





Last but SO not least, there is Jenna Wolf! (Picture coming later) She was the one who contacted me by email to hear when I got here and so on. She is also a very nice girl, and we got along from the beginning. She is majoring in music, as me, and she plays the French Horn!

I think we all are getting along well, and I don't think we'll have too much trouble through the year. I love the fact that I'm staying in an appartment, but Already I can feel that I've been used to living on my own for quite some time. But I'll get used to it soon, And people won't be here all the time once school starts, so it'll be fine.
Later on I will post some other pictures with people I've gotten to know this last week, there are some pretty fun people aropund here! :D

Later folks!

1 comment:

maren-audhild said...

koselig du trives=)
klem