Monday, August 27, 2007

School

First day of school is here, and I'm a little nervous. No friends, no idea what I'm up against in math, and no idea if I'll manage to stay motivated to make sure I can cope with math, hehe. But my spirit is strong! ;)

Life as "Annema" and not "girlfriend of Anders" is ok so far, we're still friends and all. Looking at appartments this week though, so it won't get more awekward than it maybe is. There are some cute guys walking around campus too, hihi... ;)

If all goes well, I'll be happy, if it turns out to suck, I'll be crabby and miserable. I'm guessing you'll find out which one I go for soon, hehe. This is so new, and I feel a little small, but I'll figure it out as I go along I guess. Head and stomache is a little off, but if I keep busy, I'm sure I'll be fine - that's usually how it works. If you don't have time to think, you won't notice how life is passing by, hihi.

Feel free to leave encouraging comments here, or any other place for that matter, that's always nice :)

Now I need to go kick some math-ass.

No comments: