Sunday, August 12, 2007

Job-interviewing!

This Friday I was at a very exciting job-interview! It was for Viken Folkehøgskole at Gjøvik, and I applied for a small possition as a voice teacher! I really hope I get the job, it would be a great experience! :D I was hyped before the interview, during, and DEFINITELY after, cause I felt it went pretty well! I'm still hyper, cause I'll get the notification this week!
It's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep, partially cause I'm sick and partially because I just can't relaxe knowing I might get my reply tomorrow/today! So I've been up for an hour or so fixing stuff online and stuff. Tomorrow/today is school too, so I could really use the sleep, but I guess that's not possible atm. We'll see later.
But guess I should go, and updates will come!

PS: been to other interviews oo, but this was a big one ;)

And here is a pic from Botanical Garden in Gothenberg :)

No comments: