Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I've been traveling!

I almost forgot all about my new blog in all the exitement, but then I didn't! *phew*

Aaaanyway, I just came back from the States (!!!), putting out some pictures from my trip here soon, just gotta get those from mum's camera, mine are just goofy. But don't worry, posting some of them too ;)

But I gotta say, I haven't eaten that much food in that short of timeframe as I have the last couple of weeks, oh...my....God.....!
But anyway, we met a lot of relatives, some we met before, but most "new" ones, so that was kinda cool.
Most of them are nice too :P
So if I'm going to Concordia next year, it'll be enough people to stay over at if I travel some, hehe. Got'em all over the place!
Although we just went up to North Dakota this time.

But I'll let the pictures speak, here's a couple:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Har Kristin klipt og bleika haaret???