Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Still philosophical...

Hi again, and welcome to yet another nutcase blogpost! :P

This day feels like it's gonna last forever - don't know if that's a good or bad sign really. I got a mail the other day that said I didn't have good enough grades to get in at Concordia without evaluating further - which was no shock. But it seems they are so bad I might not get in at all - and that sucks. Thinking about how little time I actually spent working with homework and stuff, I know I could have done a LOT better. Not straight A's, but still a LOT better than what I'm stuck with now. So I'm kinda bummed.

I want passion. Just passion, nothing else. If God could grant me ONE thing, it would want it to be great, living, burning passion. Passion for life, or for my singing, or dance, or even gardening (giggle) - I don't care! I just want to feel . . . meaning. Meaning to life, meaning to why I excist. Not stuck in my room doing nothing. But oh well, - first we'll see if I get in at Concordia :)


On the other side, spring is coming to our cold lands, and it's great!! Can't wait for more sun, more warm days, warm and playful breezes, bare feet, icecream, tiny outfits ;), swimming in the lake, hanging with friends and bbqing!!! And I have taken up guitar, trying to teach myself, not the easiest job in the world, haha. But I'm still very into it, ask me again in a week or so how it goes ;)
I also feel my realtionship is going quite well these days, so I guess I should be just a bundle of joy these days, hehe.
But I'll get there.
It's not as bad as it sounds - just a moment now and then.

But take care for now, throwing in a pic a friend of mine took the other day, think it's beautiful!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FInt bilde ;o) Hehehe..

Men jeg krysser fingre og tær for deg ang Concordia. NOE ordner seg i alle fall! OG det er snart SOMMER!! Woohooo!!

Kos og klem